Perth Wedding Films
- some gorgeous inspiring ideas we have filmed -
There are so many choices when it comes to table decorations that it can become a little overwhelming! We have been privileged to have worked for so many creative couples and vendors so we thought we would share our top 5 table settings that we have filmed recently...
1. A gorgeous Candy buffet/cake display table can never go unnoticed! We were lucky enough to film NikNaks Sweetest treats amazing displays at two weddings we recently worked at... and yes they taste as amazing as they look!
2. These glamorous tables at the State Theatre Centre were styled by Pretty Willow and the flowers were done by Wild Peony. I love how they used a pretty display of moss and fish bowl centerpieces and they even had personalised hand-made wire names for every guest to take home!
3. These beautiful tables at Frasers Reception Centre were styled by Natural Art Flowers by Rebecca Grace
4. We just love how Julia Foulsham from Lua Leuca Floral styled these sweet tables at Rottnest Island Hotel - perfect for a beautiful day-time wedding, with a gorgeous mix of wildflowers in brown bottles and hessian table runners.
5. I love aqua and peach together! These beautiful colours are a perfect choice for a wedding at the stunning Mosmans Restaurant with river views. The lovely flowers in wooden boxes down the centre of the table were done by Julia Foulsham from Lua Leuca Floral.